Attorney George D. Gountanis learned quickly under Mr. Therman’s direction. With over 10+ years of focused legal experience, George has provided individuals and businesses solutions to their debt problems through his thorough dedication to support their journey to financial freedom.
Mr. Gountanis joined the team upon graduating law school in November, 2010 and has since then taken great pride in assertively protecting his clients’ interests.
Mr. Gountanis received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Keller Graduate School of Management – Lincolnshire, and his Juris Doctorate from Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School at Grand Rapids, MI. He is admitted to the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA), Chicago Bar Association (CBA) and the Hellenic Bar Association (HBA).
Call George now to begin your journey to financial freedom!
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Hellenic Bar Association to the Professional Associations
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School - J.D.
- Keller Graduate School of Management, Lincolnshire - M.B.A.
- University of Wisconsin, Parkside - B.A.
- 1 Start Your New Life Today
- 2 Free Consultation
- 3 Call Now
to schedule your free consultation.